top of page


  • Filing an application for the client's claims to be included in the insolvency table.

  • Representing Slovenian creditors in case of a contestation.

  • Maintaining direct contact with the German insolvency administrator to inform our clients about the course of the proceedings and to represent their interests.

Porträt Thorn_clipped_rev_1.png

Register as a creditor

Register as a creditor with the insolvency administrator if somebody owes you money and the court has issued an insolvency order. If you register, you will be included in the list of creditors. You’re not guaranteed any payment, but

  • You will be kept informed of the case.

  • You are entitled to vote on decisions at creditors' meetings.


We can manage the complete registration-procedure  for your company.

How to get started?

If your company has legal problems with a German insolvency procedure, we need informations to give you a first advise how to proceed best.

With a form all informations can be provided very easily. You can download suitable forms at the link below.

But, of course, you can also contact us by phone.

What we do in Insolvency Law

Representation against the contestation

Creditors or business partners of the insolvency company may be requested by the insolvency administrator to repay any amounts received from the debtor in the past to the insolvency administrator.

Basis for this request is usually a contestation of the former payment by the insolvency administrator.

Background of the contestation of former payments is the legal idea that all creditors should be treated equally if a legal entity becomes insolvent. If a creditor is satisfied in this situation preferentially, other creditors might be disadvantaged.

If debtor and creditor knew that such payment on a claim or the granting of security discriminates other creditors, their act could be contested.

The conditions for a contestation are highly controversial and the case law in Germany is extremely complicated.

Therefore, it is often possible to avert claims asserted by insolvency administrators in whole or in part by negotiation.

Please contact directly a lawyer, when you receive a contestation and payment request by a insolvency administrator

bottom of page